Aerostar Aerospace Provides
High quality machining of complex castings, forgings, and hog outs. We are experienced with materials ranging from but not limited to high heat alloys, precipitated hardened steels, stainless steels, aircraft grade aluminum, and magnesium alloys.
Aerostar Aerospace is set up to supply assemblies, and sub-assemblies per customer requirements.
- Up to 12” x 20” capacity CNC turning.
- Up to 40”x 24” CNC milling.
- 4th and 5th axis milling capabilities, with 3D surfacing, and prototype research and development parts.
- Multifaceted reverse engineering and programming capabilities, supported by the latest version of Master Cam 3D solid modeling software.
- Full manual machining department offering toolmakers and journeymen with over 25 years experience.
Aerostar Aerospace is Honeywell certified for GPS6007-1F
Valve seat, impacting, lapping, and leak test.